Visitors

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Naked2 Tutorial

As most of you know by now I GOT MY NAKED2 Palette :) So happy and I am loving it. I have to admit I did get the Naked2 Palette a bit later than everyone else since I do live up here in CANADA...but I hope I am still in the loop not too far away :) Anyways I had to play with my palette and what better way to than film a tutorial. I literally just randomly picked colors and throw it on my lids...didn't even plan ahead at all.
Is been awhile since I touch this camera and I have no idea what is wrong with it..keeps zooming in and out and makes this weird sound hopefully is not that bad. I sorta fixed it towards the end so it should be a bit better for the intro and the last part of the video...which sorta sucks cause is all about the start not the end!!!
Anyways this will be my video for the week so stay tune until next week for another video :) OH...and no Wed will probably not be my upload day as well as Thurs since these 2 days i will be busy starting in 2 weeks. I probably will pick Friday as the upload day since is the end of the week...which fits my schedule anyways i will figure that out later.

Hope you all enjoy the video and cya all :)
Have a good week!!
Cheers

Cheri


2 comments:

  1. เล่น pg ได้เงินดีกว่าเล่น fb วันนี้เรามีเว็บมาแนะนำ นั่นก็คือ เว็บ pg สล็อตซึ่งเป้นเว็บให้บริการเกมสล็อตที่มาแรงที่สุดในตอนนี้ เพียงแค่คุณแบ่งเวลาจากการเล่น Facebook มาเล่น pg slot ของเรา

    ReplyDelete
  2. ทดลอง เล่น pg เกมสล็อตค่ายออกใหม่ พร้อมให้ผู้เล่น ทุกคนได้ ทดสอบเล่นสล็อต pg ฟรี 2022 แล้ววันนี้ ที่นี้ ที่เดียว ทดสอบ เล่นสล็อต ฟรีทุกค่าย ยิ่งกว่า 1,000 เกมส์ 

    ReplyDelete