Visitors

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

TUTORIAL TIME :)

For ages I have been trying to film a tutorial and is finally up. So what a better way to kick off the start of my tutorial is to do a series, using Naked Cosmetic Pigments. This is the look that I will pull together when I reach for the Cabernet Blush roll, is natural enough for a color look which you can wear to work.

I am slowly trying to update my blog and YouTube regularly starting from now on. I will at least try to put up 2 videos per week and I will start to throw in some vlog and tag videos. I love watching those cause you get to know that person a little better and is also fun to film :)

You can expect a vlog coming up very soon since I will be heading to the states :) Road Trip Time with my family. Hope I get some interesting footage and maybe I will even do a haul.

Anyhow if you were all wondering about the giveaway, it ends today at 11:59 PM (Pacific Time) I will do a draw right at midnight and post the winner on my blog and YouTube on Thurs May 19th. Good Luck to everyone :)

If you would like to enter the very last min here is the blog post to enter
http://letsglamup.blogspot.com/2011/05/giveaway-entries.html

My Tutorial
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUznv__nmQc&feature=feedu

Cheri
xoxo

1 comment: