Visitors

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Road Trip To The States

For those in Canada hoped you had a wonderful long weekend, cause I sure did and did LOTS of SHOPPING!!!! My family decided to take a short road trip down to the states and do some shopping. So we headed down to the Outlet in Seattle and stop by Target, Walmart & Sally Beauty Supply along the way. Of course I had to buy cosmetic oh and you can't forget about the ICE CREAM! Aside from the Ice Cream that I wont be showing you in this video, everything else from foundation to organizational things I will be showing you.

For swatches of products that I mentioned in this or previous videos please visit my Facebook Page for pictures. My Facebook Page from now on will be the place for swatches.

Hope you enjoy this video and I will see you all very soon :)

Facebook Page:
Haul Video:

Cheri
XoXo


No comments:

Post a Comment