Visitors

Saturday, October 22, 2011

I am a Gypsy Princess :)

Sorry for the late blog post for this tutorial but it was my mom's birthday & we went down to the states to celebrate :)
Anyways this is my second Halloween Tutorial & still have one more to come :) In this tutorial i used like billions of shadows just joking but i did use a few different ones. So let me tell you exactly what I used & for pictures of the colors check my Facebook Page:

Primer-Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Base-NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil (Milk)
Lids-Coastal Scent 88 Shimmer Palette
-Sleek Palette (Storm)
-Crown Brush Shadow (97911)
Crease-NYX Palette (Jazz Night)
-Sleek Palette (Storm)
Outer Corner- NYX Palette (Jazz Night)
- Naked Cosmetic (Ebony EB-06)
Middle- Crown Brush Shadow (8311)
Glitter- Splash (Ocean Lime)
- Naked Cosmetic (Cotton Candy CC-05)
Liner- Cyber Color Liquid Liner
Mascara- Maybelline One by One




No comments:

Post a Comment