Visitors

Monday, September 5, 2011

August Favorites

Wow I took forever to get this post up...well just in case for those that missed the video for my August Favorites I will insert the video below.

For those that don't have YouTube Access (or don't Like Watching YouTube) don't worry I am going to tell you all Why I love These Products.

I Decided to do something a little different with the picture kinda making it look a bit like a magazine of course not totally like it.
Lets start with the Palette (Kate Diamond Cut Palette) I got tons of Kate Diamond Cut Palettes & this palette is probably my second favorite from the collection. I love every color in this palette, you can go from light day wear to more put together evening wear. This Palette is pretty shimmery so it does makes some fall out. My favorite color out of the palette is the dark brown, is a great color for adding depth also great for lining your eyes. I am sure you can pick this palette up anywhere online such as eBay.

Makeup Forever Aqua Cream is highly pigmented rich in color is just the best. I am so glad I picked it up at IMATS for a really good price. This is actually a multi-functional product you can use it on your eyes, cheeks & or lips. There's a few shades that's formulated for the lips & cheeks and the others for your eyes & cheeks, so most of the shades you can use it on your cheeks. The shade I got is in #15 a taupe shade (Grey & Brown) this color pretty much just match with most neutral shades. That's why I love this color so much & if you are lazy just put this on your lids, throw on some liner & Mascara and you will be ready to go. This shade is good for your cheeks as well although I love the multipurpose concept, I don't think I will be using this on my cheeks :)

Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Roller everyone's favorite I am sure. A roller with properties to help brighten dark circles & provide a sheer tint. Is not exactly like a concealer, is a lot lighter and more runny which I like. I usually like to wear this on days that put on a sheer amount of makeup, it just looks better than concealer since is not too heavy.

SexyLook Aloe Vera & Q10 Sheet Mask, to me is a better alternative to My Beauty Diary Aloe Vera sheet mask. Don't get me wrong still love My Beauty Diary but this mask is better in every way, the design of the mask to the quality. The design of the mask is the one thing that caught my attention, the slits helps to secure the mask so it wont slide anywhere. The chin design just perfect sometimes we forget those areas & yep we do need to moisturize there. This mask just feels a lot better, I am not exactly sure what is making it do that possibly the formulation. I noticed that this mask feels more moist than My Beauty Diary and the effect last longer as well. I am sure there's tons of other brands out there that will probably beat SexyLook; but I haven't tried it so I can't say.

So for those that missed the video here it is:

XoXo
Cheri

No comments:

Post a Comment