Visitors

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Ready For Fall Or Not & Glymm Box

Whether you are ready or not for fall, is here & lets welcome it with this look that I put together. I personally love the color of fall, the red and orange that the leaves transition to. I took the inspiration and put together a plum and bronze look to represent the transitioning colors. This is such a simple look & neutral look that can be worn to anywhere, a simple lunch or a dinner with a date.

I am going to be doing a lot more Fall videos, like my essential for the fall & more tutorials as well. So stay tune don't miss out by subscribing to my channel.

Glymm Box, I am doing a little project on trying out different monthly subscription for beauty related products. Glymm is one of them, I will be comparing Glymm to Luxe Box to give a general thought on the 2 brands. There's going to be advantages & disadvantages to both brands but lets see which stands out more & which I prefer. Glymm is exactly the same as Luxe Box, a monthly subscription receiving 4-5 deluxe size products to try out. Watch my Sept Glymm Box Video to find out what i got this month. A more in depth review on the products i received will be posted later on.



No comments:

Post a Comment