Visitors

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Eve Pearl Sale,Storage Video Part 4 & Travel Makeup Bag

Is another sale from Hautelook and this time is Eve Pearl Cosmetic, some of you may know Eve Pearl by her famous Salmon Concealer & HD Duo Cream Foundation. The sale price on Hautelook is around the price that you get at IMATS, $24.50 for the Salmon Concealer (original: $35). I will have the links down below if you are interested in this sale, once again you must be a member to purchase from Hautelook (don't worry is free to sign up). This sales ends on Sunday so hurry before you miss the chance & items do sell out quick :) You are allow to place the item on hold in your cart for 15 mins & if you do not check out the item will be back on display once more.

Storage Video Part 4 is up now & this is my beauty shelf that I just put up. The shelf is old but the organizational items & placement of items are all new. A lot of the items (or similar) you see in this video can be purchased at any of your local dollar stores.

Find out whats in my Travel Makeup Bag from my recent trip to Orlando, Florida. (I am actually still in Florida) Want to know tips on how to pack for vacation, I wrote a blog post just entirely on it. I will link the blog post & video down below for your information.


Cheri
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment