Visitors

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Initial Review: NEW NYC Individual Eye Palette for Brown Eyes

Is never a good idea to let me wonder off in the cosmetic aisle because I always end up getting something. Lately a lot of drugstore and department store brands have been busy launching new products for the spring. So I got pulled into looking at these products, I was a good girl so I only brought one thing that really caught my eye. So I brought this Palette from NYC: This is one of they new palettes. I never tried NYC Eye shadows before, but they cant get that bad. One thing that drew me into buying this palette was the colors, you can create multiple looks with this. If you work with these colors right, you can definitely use it for a day time look.
Anyhow I filmed a quick Initial Review on this Palette so if you would like to know what I think of this Palette so far visit my YouTube Channel. For swatches please visit my Facebook page and don't forget to like it. If you would like to see a tutorial on this palette please comment below or on my video.

YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/LetsGlamUP Subscribe Please :)

Cheri
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment