Visitors

Friday, July 1, 2011

Summer Romance Tutorial

IS JULY 1 2011, HAPPY CANADA DAY to everyone. After all the celebration and the shopping that I did today, is time to get down to business TUTORIAL TIME!!! Is the month of July and we are entering into the middle of the summer :) Here in Vancouver the weather hasn't been so warm, we barely got any sun :( But is alright hopefully this tutorial will cheer some of you up. Something I love to do in the Summer is to watch the sunset, summer's sunset are the best. This tutorial, I am using some of the colors that's most commonly seen during a sun set; Pinks, Purples and Golden yellow. This romantic summer look is great to wear out for dinner or on a date. This tutorial I am only using one palette, "the Sleek Original Palette." I am going to do a lot more tutorials with this palette, so far I am really liking it. Stay tune for the review soon. Anyways enjoy the tutorial and Whats your favorite thing to do in the summer?

Summer Romance Tutorial:
Find out what products I love in June Here:
Find out More about IMATS Here:

Cheri
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment