Visitors

Saturday, August 20, 2011

August Luxe Box

Wow is time for another Luxe Box, this month has gone by so quick. This time around we are getting 4 deluxe size samples from Luxe Box & a little bonus something :)

First thing we have is a nail polish, I love receiving nail polishes cause I get to build up my polish collection with different brands :) This polish is from a brand that I never heard of "Cheeky Monkey" I got a dark rich brown color with a red undertone call Earth Momma. I love the packaging is fun and different having the name of the polish printed all over the bottle. This nail polish is not only high quality it is also free of 3 things that makes this polish the better choice; it is free of toxic, formaldehyde & DBP. This isn't a sample that we got it is a full size product (15ml) & it retails for $15 CAD. For more information on Cheeky Monkey visit their webpage: http://www.cheekymonkeycosmetics.com/

We got a lip plumping treatment for our second product, honestly I am not a fan of plumping products. I don't like it and I don't use it so unfortunately I can't say if this really works or not. This City Lips plumping treatment formula is the best of the best, winning an award for it. This formula includes the Oligopeptide Technology that help to increase collagen production in your lips. Making your lips more voluminousness & decrease wrinkles, lines in and around the lips. This little bottle of treatment needs to find a good home where the owner will use it :) therefore I will be giving this away along with some other products in my upcoming giveaways. The full size of this product (5ml) retails for $35 CAD. For more information on City Lips visit their webpage: http://www.citylips.com/

Another Proclaim product, this time is for your body "Cocoa Butter Hand & Body Lotion" This lotions smells great it really reminds me of Hot Chocolate with the Marshmallows in it. The lotion is light not heavy at all so when you put it on it doesn't feel greasy. However because is so light the moisturizing factor wont linger on your skin for so long. The sample we got came in (3 fl oz) a very generous size like a regular hand cream size. The full size of this product (32 oz) retails for $8 CAD. For more information visit Sally Beauty Supply Webpage: http://www.sallybeauty.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-SA-Site/default/Search-Show?prefn1=brand&prefv1=PROCLM&brandLandingPage=true

The last product is one of my favorite from this month Luxe Box. A Calvin Klein Roller Ball Perfume the "Forbidden Euphoria" The Younger version of the iconic Euphoria Fragrance, this perfume is sweet, has hints of floral in it. Is not too strong & I really do enjoy it, a very high chance of purchasing a full size. This Perfume is available in 2 size (50 ml) for $78 CAD & (100 ml) for $102 CAD.

Don't forget the little bonus something that Loose Button Slip into our August Luxe Box it is a pair of earrings from Sheyna. A very pretty pair of pearls earrings (not sure if is pearls but it does look like it). This pair of earrings require piercing for you to wear it and I don't have piercing :( so I will be giving this out to one of my subbies in one of my future giveaways as well. Check out their Webpage if you are interested in their handmade jewelry: http://www.sheyna.com/

Watch My Video on the August Luxe Box Here:

Cheri
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment