Visitors

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

July Favorites & Storage/Collection Part 2

Yet again is time for Favorites of the month, we are hitting August and is the last month of summer. I am sad that summer is coming to an end cause we barely got any sun shine here in Vancouver. It got a lot better for the last couple of days, sunny all week :) but you really don't know how long it will last. Although we are hitting August and I am sad that summer is almost over but I am excited for my vacation to Orlando at the end of the month. I will be filming vlogs during my trip mostly, since I won't be bringing a lot of makeup with me. I will have tutorials and reviews filmed and uploaded before I leave and will publish them on my channel when I get there. I am planning to do blog tv or Ustream very soon and perhaps eve one when I get there. I am not sure how many would be interested to come join me on blog tv but i will announce a date for that. Hope some of you will come and join me anyways lets get back to topic. I just uploaded the second part of my Storage & Collection video. Which i will link below, if you haven't watched Part 1 you can also click the link below for that video.

This month most of my favorites are drug store products. I actually didn't realize that until now :) & one
product is a re discovery.

Sunscreen hunt, I don't even remember exactly when i have been on a hunt for a good sunscreen. I am picky about sunscreen, I don't like the smell of sunscreen at all. Last year I brought the Clinique City Block Sunscreen hoping it would be the one, but it wasn't. It was very oily and it smells funky too like fish oil and i hate the smell of fish oil. It claims to be a primer and base for your foundation, however i don't think it made much difference. So this year I decided to try my luck again to see if I could pick out the right sunscreen for
me. I think this is the one :) I tried Aveeno products before and I like how natural it is, so I took a chance on this Sunscreen Lotion. I was pleasantly surprise how smooth and moisturizing it was, best of all it didn't
leave a white cast which most sunscreen tends to do. It smells nice it got the texture of a moisturizer is not thick at all I just love it.

Physiogel AI Lotion is my must have product for skin care. I am not going to go into too much detail about this moisturizer, cause I will be doing a separate review on it. This stuff is a must have for people that got dry & sensitive skin MUST HAVE!!! I am not sure where you can pick this up in North America cause I couldn't find a place that has it. I
got mine in Asia at Watson it you were all wondering.

Maybelline Dream Matte Powder is an extremely close dupe to the MAC Studio Fix Powder. It is a lot more affordable, has a good selection of shades. Its pigmented enough and smooth I really like this for touch ups not for foundation or setting powder. I prefer to use loose powder to set my foundation that's just my personal preference.

ELF Studio Makeup & Set Spray this stuff is the bomb, I don't know what I will do with out it during the summer. It really sets your makeup and making it last a lot longer and less shiny during the day. Of course sooner or later it will fade away but it does make my makeup last longer with it than without it. It does have a funny scent to it but is not too bad so its not a big deal for me. Is 3 bucks it does the exact same thing as the Makeup Forever Mist & Set spray which retails for 40 bucks.
ELF Studio Blush in Candid Coral this gives me the prettiest glow ever. I wear it almost everyday, the settle gold shimmers and a peach pink blush is just the prettiest. I don't even know how to describe it all I can say is LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT.



Last of all is my new favorite blush brush from ELF, it has a nice shape to it and it fits perfectly on my cheeks (where blush is suppose to be) i find that a lot of blush brush is too big for my face. So is hard to control exactly how much blush should be blended out to a certain part of my face. This one is just perfect and again i have been using it for over a month now.


Hope you enjoy your week, cause I am with the fireworks going on and more. I will film a short snip of the fireworks and upload it very soon :)

Links For Videos Mentioned
My storage & collection Part 1
My storage & collection Part 2
July Favorites

Cheri
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment