Visitors

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Brushes 101 "Explanation"

Its been a while since I posted and I have a good reason for that, I have been doing a lot of thinking on rather doing this particular post in video or blog format. I really wanted to do this in video and I actually filmed it. However there were some technical issue, which my camera couldn't pick up enough sound. So now I am forced to do it the blog way, which I don't mind however is going to be divided into a few parts. So I got my bf to do some product photography for me on these brushes. I am featuring my Sigma Complete Kit Brushes with the brush roll in thee upcoming post. If you look at the Sigma website recently you will know they are currently promoting the Make Me Up Collection. The Brushes in the Make Me Up Collection is the exact same as the Complete Kit, however the packaging and numbering is different. I had my brushes for 2 years now and these brushes are under the old number system. However I will be referring the brushes to the new numbering system, to make it easier for those of you who are looking to buy or own the new ones. I am going to give you a full review on the Sigma Brushes in another post under "Review of Sigma Brushes."

So if you are wondering if I am not doing a review in this Brushes 101 blog post than what am I doing.
Well thanks to one of my besti Karin, she reminded me that not everyone knows what each brush is used for and what else it can be used for. So in these two upcoming blog post, I will be pointing out it purpose and tips.

Sigma Makeup Overview:
Sigma is known for their high quality brushes that are comparable to Mac and is extremely affordable. Therefore you don't have to loose quality over value, Sigma do ship internationally so anyone can enjoy these quality brushes. All brushes from Sigma are handmade to perfection under high quality standards. Sigma offers multiple of kits for each consumer to choose from to attend to their specific needs. Customizing your own kit is now available at Sigma to put together brushes for personal or professional uses. Sigma also offer the choice to purchase brushes individually to replace a specific brush in a kit.

Stay tune the Part 1 of Brushes 101 will be up tonight
Cheri xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment