Visitors

Sunday, February 27, 2011

February Favorites

Starting from now by the end of each month I will be posting my monthly favorites: products that I cant get enough of and sometimes I will throw in one or 2 products that didn't work out for me.
Lets start with Skin Care:

February's weather really had me going nuts, my skin never ever felt that dry before. AND because of all the weather changes my skin was really unstable & really broke me out. So this month I have a little bit more skin care product than ever before.

-My Conair Facial Steamer: This little machine is like a must have for all female and male. It really opens up your pores for better cleaning, you can feel the difference to your face after using it. (London Drug, Superstore, Walmart)
-Vichy Calming Cleansing Solution (for Face & Eyes): This really gets rid of any extra makeup that I may have left with just a makeup removing wipe. It really save my skin from breaking out & now I wont go anywhere without this bottle. (Shopper Drug Mart)
-Neutrogena Intensified Day Moisture (SPF 15): This little jar of cream made a huge difference to my dryness. Transform my dry skin to instant moisturize soft and smooth skin. A bonus to this is the spf I am not a big fan of wearing actual sunscreen in the winter. So I look for any products that contains any sort of SPF and this have just the perfect amount for winter. (Walmart)
-Laneige Strawberry Yogurt Peel: Since the weather really took a toll on my skin, I been getting acne scaring. This peel helped my scaring fade faster, is not going to be like magic gone instantly. It is going to take time and along with other products to fade it. But I can see that this peel did help for a faster recovery. (Soon to be found on my online store)
-My Beauty Diary Mask (Aloe & Pearl Powder Mask) The aloe mask helped with soothing my dry skin, the pearl powder mask helped with whitening and fading my acne scaring. (Soon to be on my online store, T&T)
-Clearasil Stayclear Acne Treatment Cream BP Plus: This I was really hesitant to put it on my monthly favorite, because it was really a love hate relationship. I love it because it really clear out my acne because of the Benzoyl Peroxide and also because of the BP it really dried out my skin even more. (Walmart, Superstore "sometimes")

Makeup: Although I have been trying out a few new products this month none of it made it into my favorite because of the lack of time.
-Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette: Great coverage for covering up most of my acne scaring but i still had to use another concealer for finishing touches. (Target, Ebay. This item is exclusive to US Target)
-Maybelline Mineral Power liquid Concealer: This is the perfect touch up for my blemishes and dark circles. (Any drugstore)
-Maybelline Shine Free Loose Powder in Light: Great additional coverage, really held my oils together. Blotting less for me=Less work=I am Happy:) (Target this item is exclusive to US. However you could get the shine free press powder here in CAD)
-Sigma SS209 Eyeliner Brush: I love to use this brush for a define thin line, which is great for natural look.

Thats it for my Feb favorites, tons of skin care products cause I mainly focused on my skin this month. I would like to know what your favorite of the month is: tell me on my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lets-Glam-UP/183783444995398
Youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/LetsGlamUP (more videos will be uploaded soon)
Cheri
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment